An outdoor panoramic passenger lift installed at the old shipyard bridge, now an observation tower.
The bridge was commissioned back in 1910 and put into service in 1917. For many years it was used as a railway bridge to allow bringing materials to the shipyards from the nearby railway station. The bridge is since 1986 raised towards the sky and has become the emblem of the city and is listed as historic monument. During the restoration between 2007 and June 2009 the outdoor panoramic passenger lift was installed to bring visitors to the belvedere located at its top at 40 meters high.
Technical features are: shaft-less outdoor lift with 630 kg duty load for up to 8 passengers; 3 stops on the same side; 40 meters travel and 1 meter per second of speed; glass cabin.