Choosing the best mobility solution for your own freedom of movement: this is a key factor in everyone’s personal, social, and professional life. Climbing slopes and ascents in total comfort and safety with inclined elevators of any shape and size is possible with us, and a ride with a Maspero Elevatori inclined lift is always a treat!
Enjoy the comfortable ride
Take a ride in our spacious and elegant inclined elevators and be delighted by the best views through the panoramic glass walls: you will never have to face hard climbs again! Hillside buildings, scenic coastal or mountain estates, public facilities, restaurants, resorts and observation decks: all become easily accessible by anyone with a Maspero Elevatori lift.
We care about quality and safety
Our inclined lifts are equipped with automatic sliding doors, bi-directional communication systems and important technical details features like machined guide rails, synthetic rubber rollers, wireless automatic controls and data exchange, this ensuring a first class and safe ride.
All you can ask for
At Maspero Elevatori, we take pride in building the most beautiful and functional inclined elevators and we carefully take into account the customer’s every need. We are able to provide a complete package of solutions that can adapt to the various situations where building an inclined lift is necessary. Our team is able to build:
- Inclined lifts, including machine noiseless solutions, up to 3,000 kg capacity and 3 m/s speed
- Indoor or outdoor installations, with a wide range of optional extras to fulfill the most demanding expectations
- Front or side access doors, single or double with bottom or top operator
- Variable slope and curvilinear travel
- Low operation and maintenance cost solutions, with regenerative braking systems or solar powered motors
- Pre-assembled rails, electrical wiring, control systems and motors / gears contributing to the reduction of installation costs
- Among the extras for your safety and comfort: CCTV camera, air-con, remote monitoring system, safe landing system and wireless devices both for doors operation and data communication
- Turn-key solutions, from the study of the geological environment, seismic assessment, wind and weather conditions, necessary building permits/licenses up to complete installation, final handover with CE mark and extended warranty terms with local state-of-the art after-sales service
- Maspero Elevatori can offer a 360-degree service and is the only supplier able to certify its inclined lifts according to EN 81.22